Aug 6, 2017

Building the Book Pile #155

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Oh my gosh... so much going on, I thought summer was a relaxing time... As you are reading this I am probably on my way to Maryland (after being in Virginia for a few days) and we should be back home tomorrow. We are just visiting family but I am excited to be away from work.

Over the week, I continued to clean my house because of the trip and someone staying over to pet-sit for us and we also decided on Sunday to start painting our dining room (great timing, I know), but it is looking SO GOOD. So here is a before of the wonderful floral wallpaper and then after with paint - the whole thing isn't done yet but we are SO excited!


  

Then on Monday evening... we went and got tattoos... the past year has been a rough on for us and to commemorate getting through it we both went and got adorable memorials. I got Red Fish and the hubby got Blue Fish from Dr. Seuss' One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  Here is a pic :)



After those two day it was work and prepping to leave so not too much fun.
How was your week?


I can't wait until FALL....Andy and I have been making all sorts of hats for the shop for colder months... going to put them up very soon.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves


How was your week? Any book recommendations for me?
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/blog-blast-w-giveaway-penny-punkers.html

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Perspective in Action by David Chelsea (NonFiction)
Early Reader Review: Crafty Cat and the Crafty Camp Crisis (Crafty Cat #2) by Charise Mericle Harper (MG/ GN)
Early Reader Review: Harley's Little Black Book by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (GN)

No Books Received this Week 

😎

Have you missed anything lately?


Week of July 30  - August 5
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment