Sep 11, 2017

Building the Book Pile #250 (a late edition)

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Last week was crazy pants - work is gearing up for next term and even though none of the professors I help are teaching, there is still a lot going on. We were supposed to have cousins staying for the weekend so I was cleaning but then they had to cancel because flights got delayed and it wouldn't have been worth the whirlwind trip at that point, BUT another cousin came to stay for a night unexpectedly- so I guess things worked out in terms of cleaning for company :)
I had a routine doctors appointment - nothing weird just a check up - on Friday, I dread the doctors but on Saturday we went to the NY Renaissance Faire for pirate weekend and I LOVE that!!! ... it was a crazy, fun, weird week.

How was your week?

The shop has scarves, cowls, hats and baby booties now... :)
Go take a look and if you have requests let me know.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-ban-this.htmlan-gratz.html

Coming up on the Blog

#TheReadingQuest has ended...
Recent Reads: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (YA)
Recent Reads: Doris Morris and the Invasion of the Neighbors by Janet Kelly (Youth)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: The Third Coin by J.A. Howard (YA)  - coming next week maybe

Recent Reads: I am Bat by Morag Hood (Youth)

Books Received this Week   
I Am Bat

The Rusty Old Postbox by Susana Sanchez Gonzalez - From Bobaloo Books for review
Doris Morris and the Invasion of the Neighbors by Janet Kelly- From Bobaloo Books for review
My Zombie Best Friend by Terry Lowell- From Bobaloo Books for review
Crib and the Labours of Hercules by Gerald Vinestock - From Bobaloo Books for review
I am Bat by Morag Hood - From Netgalley and Sourcebooks Jabberwocky for review
 

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  September 4 - September 10


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment